Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's been a long time!

I am basically restarting this blog. I don't think I will delete the old posts but I am looking forward to maintaining my blog more than I did in the past. I would love for others to read what I have written but even if they don't, I want to post information about the books that I have loved and hated.

It's great to have a way to look back at what has been learned or discovered while reading a book. It is also fun to have a place to be a little snarky when a book has felt like a total and complete waste of time.

I am sooo glad to be back blogging at this site again! I hope to be more diligent in maintaining fresh ideas heres.
Maybe, in future people will come along and share what they loved or hated about the books I talk about.

No comments: