Friday, June 13, 2008

Focus, Focus, Focus,,,,Oh well, I want to Talk about Top Chef


I want this blog site to be mainly about books. However, one of the very few television shows that I watch happens to be Top Chef. I have followed every season of this show, except one, which is very unusal for me.

Anyway,,,,,

I have to say that I went into the finale very dissappointed that Lisa was still there. However, I think that she behaved in a very professional manner and I did not see nearly the amount of snarky, hostility that she exhibited all through the show. When she remained after Dale was eliminated, I was aghast. However, today, I thought she did what she was there to do, cooked well.

I TIVOed the show so I am now only finding out who won. Originally, I wanted it to be Richard. Now, I am not so sure.

No comments: